DazzleDania's Page (Facebook)

Dear My Customers / Followers..,
Follow us on facebook ♥
Click 'LIKE' to follow our updated stuffs and events there.

My Page : DazzleDania Stuffs

Link :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DazzleDania-Stuffs

Thursday, May 19

Memek Persian kitten peliharaan Dania


Memek (Female)
Pure Persian Semi Flat Nose
Age  7 Month / 14.02.2011
Tortoise color


Yellow eyes, long hair, small ears, short legs.
Main food Backwoods (Kitten)
Eating any kind of fruits, honeydew, banana, melon, etc.


She was a playful, active, cheerful kitten and love to be hug.
 She was born on a special event, my anniversary and a present from my husband as my birthday present this years. LOVE U SAYANG!!

Dania and Memek
Dania and Memek was closed, always play around, running and sleep together. They are like sisters. I love watching them loving and caring each others. Before Memek was here, Dania lose her appetite but when Memek came in her life, she gain more weight.

ME PAPA AND DANIA LOVE MEMEK SO MUCH!
WE LOVE YOU MEMEK...!!









1 comment: