DazzleDania's Page (Facebook)

Dear My Customers / Followers..,
Follow us on facebook ♥
Click 'LIKE' to follow our updated stuffs and events there.

My Page : DazzleDania Stuffs

Link :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DazzleDania-Stuffs

Tuesday, September 27

Handmade headband and Flower hair clip


I had made a headband and flower hair clip for my little fairy " Zulfa Hasya Dania". Just wanna add more collection of accessories in her wardrobe. I had made this headband and hair clip with my material that already keep in my craft boxes for long time. I had used cotton fabric, flannel fabric, fabrics covered buttons and the most precious "My Love" and "My Passion" on this project.. I loved to made something new and does my own design..so lets take a looked on my design below..


Headband

Fabric covered button

Flower Hair clip

 When you make your own design and crafts with love and passion..
it will be more precious..

Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment