DazzleDania's Page (Facebook)

Dear My Customers / Followers..,
Follow us on facebook ♥
Click 'LIKE' to follow our updated stuffs and events there.

My Page : DazzleDania Stuffs

Link :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DazzleDania-Stuffs

Tuesday, March 6

DazzleDania Oversized Patchwork Clutch / Pouch - Eiffel Tower Collection



Another one of my Eiffel Tower Collection. Sweet and simple design for you to choose. Bring along this oversize clutch / pouch where ever you go.. 
Need lot of passion doing this patchwork as this is 1st time I'm making patchwork design :) Finally...so get one now!!

SOLD OUT!!
 

Material : Linen Fabric ( Eiffel tower ), Japanese  Pokadots Cotton Fabric ( for exterior and lining ), Zipper, Key Hocked

Size : 7.5" inch x 9" inch
Price : RM32.00

**excluding posage


Red Eiffel Tower


Material : Linen Fabric ( Eiffel tower ), Japanese  Pokadots Cotton Fabric ( for exterior and lining ), Zipper, Key Hocked

Size : 7.5" inch x 10" inch

Price : RM34.00

**excluding postage

Available
Black Eiffel Tower


Kindly leave your comments or contact me 0176616197 or email me dazzledania@gmail.com

...SMILE WITH YOUR HEART...


No comments:

Post a Comment