DazzleDania's Page (Facebook)

Dear My Customers / Followers..,
Follow us on facebook ♥
Click 'LIKE' to follow our updated stuffs and events there.

My Page : DazzleDania Stuffs

Link :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DazzleDania-Stuffs

Thursday, September 20

Sweet ♥ Key pouch..for Sale!!

These are two key pouches I've made recently. It's was my 1st attempt using my own handmade bias tape..huhh! Finally.. me like to work with them which blend beautifully with my two pouches here and 'its work'!

Material : Linen fabric, Cotton fabric, Bronze Big ring with 4 small rings, PU leather button

Decoration : Linen handmade ribbon, charm, lace, bell, key chain ring.

Size : Small and Medium




Small size




Medium size




Interested?? Feel free to email me dazzledaniz@gmail.com or leave comments bellow gurl ♥

Smile \(^♡^)/

1 comment: