DazzleDania's Page (Facebook)

Dear My Customers / Followers..,
Follow us on facebook ♥
Click 'LIKE' to follow our updated stuffs and events there.

My Page : DazzleDania Stuffs

Link :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DazzleDania-Stuffs

Tuesday, October 30

'I Do I Do I do do do do do do~' ♥ ♡ ♥

'A lovely couple' just married last week.. weehooooo...!! ohh! yes! My lil sis wedding was held on 27 - 28 oct.. pheeewww~ Me and my family are superb bz this month lol..



Above photo was taken by my husband, he was back on action as a photographer.. need a Pro-photographer for your weeding event, engagement, etc?? Call us.. Patchwork Design Photographer 0126604490 (Alang/Azlan)

The rest image was taken by me..hahahaa.. ♡


















Congrats to Norain ♥ Nizam

3 comments:

  1. Dapatkan handmade doorgift bag serendah RM3++
    Sesuai untuk Majlis Perkahwinan, Cukur Jambul/Akikah, Marhaban, HariJadi dan etc.
    http://redmattopstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete