DazzleDania's Page (Facebook)

Dear My Customers / Followers..,
Follow us on facebook ♥
Click 'LIKE' to follow our updated stuffs and events there.

My Page : DazzleDania Stuffs

Link :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DazzleDania-Stuffs

Sunday, October 23

Multi-purpose Pouch by DazzleDania - Linen Fabric

Another Multi-Purpose Pouch from DazzleDania Design. For this pouch I'm using Printed Linen for outside and plain cotton for lining..Linen was expensive but beautiful and suitable for making handbags, wallets, pouch, craft  etc. The cuteness and adorable printing on it was cough my eyes ..I'm really excited during sewing session..the result was succeed in extraordinary ways. 
If you like to have my Multi-Purpose Pouch, please PM me for price detail.
Kindly leave a comments for me...
Lots of love..

Material : Cotton Linen
Size : 7" X 7"
Price : RM18.00

DISCOUNT PRICE RM10.00!! per piece
 
 DazzleDania Balerina 
Sold - Two
Available - One




 DazzleDania France
Sold - One
Available - Two




DazzleDania English Flower

Sold -One
Available -Two






No comments:

Post a Comment