DazzleDania's Page (Facebook)

Dear My Customers / Followers..,
Follow us on facebook ♥
Click 'LIKE' to follow our updated stuffs and events there.

My Page : DazzleDania Stuffs

Link :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DazzleDania-Stuffs

Thursday, October 13

Sweet Little Angel Bag by DazzleDania


I would like to try something new and the result was so nice.. for the 1st time I'm made this crafty stitching and it was succeed. 
My little cousin, Uyul.. she was the person designing this cute little angel just for me..
Thanks dear, appreciate your design! She so talented...then I made the "Sweet Little Angel Bag", of course for Sale...







 Design : Sweet Little Angel Bag
Material : Plain Cream cotton (outside) Black Pokadot cotton, Batting (inside)

Price : RM20.00

**Excluding postage






If interested kindly PM me ok..Please leave a comments for me yahh..
Lot of love...


No comments:

Post a Comment