DazzleDania's Page (Facebook)

Dear My Customers / Followers..,
Follow us on facebook ♥
Click 'LIKE' to follow our updated stuffs and events there.

My Page : DazzleDania Stuffs

Link :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DazzleDania-Stuffs

Wednesday, October 19

Multi-purpose Pouch by DazzleDania - Cotton Fabric



Handmade Multi-purpose pouch..can be used as makeup pouch, medical pouch, travel pouch - keeping tea,sugar sachet etc, stationary pouch and alternative for your handbag. I'm using cotton fabrics as usual. Two pockets inside this pouch, a handle and key's handle outside. Just made a simple one and I will make two more pouch..PM me if interested.. Kindly leave your comments on my crafty stuffs..tq for drop here yahh!! lots of love...

Material : Cotton (Japan)
Size : 7" X 7"
Price : RM15.00

DISCOUNT PRICE RM10.00!! each item

Available


SOLD



Available


SOLD


Available




No comments:

Post a Comment